Buttonwood’s Founder & President, Justin Meise, is speaking at Thompson Hine’s ETFs and Alts Event on September 18th at the Grand Hyatt (Grand Central).
Justin will be joining his ETF Bild co-founders, John Jacobs, Bibb Strench and Rich Keary for a panel discussion on mutual fund to ETF conversions. The complete program will include experts from Thompson Hine’s Investment Management Group and leading professionals who will discuss a variety of topics, including non-transparent ETFs, mutual fund to ETF conversions, listing exchange issues, and recent regulatory developments impacting BDCs and closed-end funds, that would be of interest to current or prospective sponsors of ETFs or alternative funds. See the program agenda for more details.
Featured speakers will include:
- Tom Champion, Director, Global Index & Exchange Traded Products Group, NYSE
- Nick Elward, SVP, Head of Business Development and ETFs, Natixis Investment Managers
- John Jacobs, Executive Director of Georgetown University McDonough Center of Financial Markets – Center for Financial Markets & Policy and Co-Founder of ETF BILD
- Richard Keary, Principal and Founder of Global ETF Advisors and Co-Founder of ETF BILD
- Justin Meise, President and Founder of Buttonwood Communications and Co-Founder of ETF BILD
- Kyle Murray, Assistant General Counsel, Cboe
- Jorge Solares-Parkhurst, Managing Director, Financial Services Investment Banking, JMP Securities LLC
- Stephen Sypherd, General Counsel, FS Investments
- Scott Szever, Director, Exchange Traded Products, NYSE
If you’d like to register and learn more about the event, please visit https://www.thompsonhine.com/events/etfs-and-alts-whats-around-the-corner
ETF BILD is an on-going and open discussion on the timeliest topics and issues facing the leaders and decision makers of the ETF industry. The ETF BILD Project focuses on how leaders are solving problems, employing business and operational strategies, outlook for the marketplace and lessons learned throughout their process. To learn more, please visit https://etfbild.com/.